WHATEVER YOU NEED
BDS & WALKER CAN GET YOU BACK ON THE ROAD
Your Mercedes-Benz is a finely-tuned vehicle that deserves only premium service and genuine Mercedes-Benz parts. That's why we've made Mercedes-Benz repairs and maintenance more affordable than ever at our Mercedes-Benz dealership near Ville Platte, LA. Through our new partnership with BDS Tire & Auto Group, financing Mercedes-Benz service and parts on orders that are $350 to $7,500 is quick and easy. You don't need credit to apply -- if you're 18 years or older, all you need is a steady source of income and a checking account. Find out more about how you can finance Mercedes-Benz service and parts when you visit the Walker Automotive service center and speak with a member of our staff!
- No credit needed!
- Must have a checking account and a steady source of income.
- Must be 18 years or older.
How It Works
- Finance up to $7,500 of Mercedes-Benz service work and parts.
- Pay just $39 to drive your Mercedes-Benz home today!
- You can make low monthly payments with a 12-month payback rate, or take advantage of our 100-day cash buyout and payoff your lease when it's best for you.
- There's no interest rate on your Mercedes-Benz service and parts purchases, just a flat fee.
- Just visit our Mercedes-Benz service center, and we'll take care of your Mercedes-Benz repairs and service needs!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I purchasing the merchandise from my local dealer?
- No! You are leasing the merchandise from BDS.
- How is a lease different from a loan?
- BDS offers lease-purchase agreements, meaning there are no rates or APRs attached. Rental fees will be included in each payment. Lease fees are based on a combination of the finance company's proprietary underwriting process and customer provided information.
- Is there an interest rate associated with the lease?
- No! Instead, there will be a rental fee for the lease, which will be included in each payment.
- Will I own the merchandise or repairs?
- Yes, when you have made all the necessary payments to acquire ownership.
- When are the payments due?
- Each payment will be deducted from the account that you provide at the beginning of your lease. Deductions will be scheduled on the day following your regular payday.
- Can I pay off my lease before the 12 months?
- Yes! BDS offers a 100-day cash buyout. You are also welcome to buyout your lease before the 12 months and enjoy discounted rental fees.
- If I buyout the lease before the 100 days, what will I pay?
- The 100-day buyout includes no lease fees and only the original lease amount of the merchandise or repairs plus initial processing fee, which is an average of $39.
- Who will install my merchandise or repair my vehicle?
- BDS will sublet all installation and repairs to your local dealer.
- Who will warranty my tires or repairs?
- You will return to your local dealer for warranty concerns.